2. To provide the Site and the Services, it is necessary for us to hold and process certain personal information. We take reasonable care in keeping this information secure and preventing any unauthorised access or unlawful use of it. All personal information is processed by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
3. From time to time, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following: details of your name, your company and/or trading name, address, telephone/facsimile number(s), e-mail address and credit card or other details. This personal information will be stored together with any additional information you may provide to us from time to time, and will be used by us (and our necessary service providers) to provide you with the Services and other activities associated with them. We may also use your personal information:
-To facilitate our provision of the Services to you
-To analyse use of the Site
-To keep you up-to-date with new features, products and other services which we think may be of interest to you.
4. We will only keep your personal information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which that personal information was given to us. Please note that, in the event we sell our business to any third party, we will transfer your data to that third party for the purposes of continuing to provide the Services to you.
5. Please note that we may use ‘cookies’ while you access the Site to avoid the need to re-enter details on different occasions and other such purposes. If you do not wish to receive ‘cookies’, you may change the settings on your computer or browser accordingly.
6. Please note that, from time to time, we may transfer your personal data for internal business purposes to locations outside the European Economic Area. Please note that in respect of information transmitted to the US, we shall only transmit such information to entities that comply with suitable policies.
7. We may also disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we hold a good faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with any applicable law or to defend our own rights or property, or to protect the personal safety of others.
More on Cookies
– Most cookies are “session cookies”*, meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session.
– You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases, this may impact your ability to use 1Datings.
– You may encounter cookies from third parties on certain pages of the sites that we do not control. (For example, if you view a web page created by another user, there may be a cookie placed by that web page.)
Click here to view 1Datings.com Cookie list and to find out more about how to minimise the number you receive.
To find out more about cookies visit
*What is a session cookie?
A session cookie is a temporary file, which is deleted when you close your browser.
The next time you open your browser and go back to the site that created the cookie the website will not recognise you, forcing you to log back in (if login is required) or select your preferences/themes again if the site uses these features.
A new session cookie is then generated, which will store your browsing information until you leave the site and close your browser.
Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.